Introduction

The purpose of this blog is mostly to be a place where I can vent out my thoughts as well as show the steps God has taken me through in my life to bring me where I am - hence the title, Journey on the Narrows. It is my hope that someday someone will be able to read this, find something they can relate to and be encouraged that God does follow through on His promises.

Feel free to post a comment!

God bless!!!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dream of Meaning?

Today was a normal day off - nothing all that great. The only thing that really sticks out is a very long and complex dream that I had last night. I've started journaling my dreams when I wake up, and this one took up a whole page, haha. It was mostly about her, but it had a lot of other stuff in there too - lots of symbols. I'm really curious as to what it means. I believe there is something I'm supposed to get from it because there was far too much in it, and too many details, lol.

Other than that, I started working on memorizing guitar scales (finally). I was supposed to go do something tonight with some people, but never got a hold of them. It's okay though. I gotta work tomorrow evening, so hopefully service will run a little past nine so that I can catch some of it.

Anyway, off to bed - nighty.

Today's Song: Empty Me by Jeremy Camp

No comments: